Construction And Renovation Disposal Services
Are you a roofer, landscaper, or builder working in Peterborough, the Kawarthas or surrounding areas? Do you need a reliable, reasonably priced waste disposal bin service? At Kawartha Disposal we have a variety of bin sizes to suit your job site needs. It doesn’t matter if it’s clean fill or non-hazardous mixed waste we can safely haul and legally dispose of it.
Call us at Kawartha Disposal 705- 768-4783 for a quick and reasonable estimate.
How do I decide which size of bin I need to rent?
At Kawartha Disposal we have 5 different size bins available. See what they look like here.
15 Cubic yard bin [14 feet long 8 feet wide 4 feet tall ]
- Household and construction debris removal
- Roofing materials
- Medium-sized projects
- Larger landscape projects and seasonal clean-ups (clean fill)
20 Cubic Yard Bin (Short or Long )
- Short 20-yard bin size – [14 feet long 8 feet wide 6 feet tall]
- Long 20-yard bin – [20 feet long 8 feet wide 4 feet tall]
These bin sizes could be used for a medium-sized kitchen renovation
- Large basement or garage cleanout
- Deck or shed demolition
30 Cubic Yard Bin [20 feet long 8 feet wide 6 feet tall]
- Intended to handle a range of projects that come with significant amounts of debris. Commonly used by general contractors, light commercial and/or industrial projects.
40 Cubic Yard Bin [20 feet long 8 feet wide 8 feet tall ]
- This large bin is best used for projects with a high volume of debris. Large construction and industrial projects and/or multi-room, major home renovations.